MissionEagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD Child Care is a unique center that combines High Quality child development programming with a nurturing and warm environment for young children.Child development practice states that a child needs a place where he or she receives individual attention, is encouraged to be creative and expressive, is led to new discoveries about the world, and can enjoy quiet nurturing moments.
The EMS Child Care provides all of this and more.The program's mission is to provide child care for the employees of Eagle Mountain-Saginaw Independent School District as a way to recruit and retain high quality employees and to assist students with young children as they complete their education.
PhilosophyEach child is a unique individual with needs, interests and potential that must be respected and nurtured by attentive, caring and knowledgeable teachers.Because self-worth is the foundation for all other learning, teachers provide age-appropriate activities that challenge and encourage successful outcomes.Children need reassurance, encouragement and loving care bya positive and responsible adult who provides guidance in problem solving, decision-making and adaptation to new situations.
- Provide a stable nurturing early childhood environment that promotes developmentally appropriate practice and positive learning experiences for all children.
- Employ staff that provide a positive influence on children in the classroom and support staff in their continued professional growth and development.
- Provide various support services for the families of Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD Employees, helping to create a positive work environment for all.
- Reduce absenteeism and support recruitment efforts of the school district.
- Support students with young children as they complete their education.
- Serve as an example to the community and other school districts.