Enrollment Requirements:  

    • Certified birth certificate
    • Social Security Card (not just the number)
    • Current immunization Record
    • Proof of Residence
      • current water or electric bill
      • house contract may be used for registration, but a utility bill must be provided when available
    • Parent Driver's License 

    Withdrawing a Student:

    A parent or guardian needs to contact the High Country Office at least 1 day prior to the student's last day. This will allow the teacher and registrar to prepare the withdrawal paperwork, and to make the student is clear in the library and cafeteria.