Family/friends trip to Panama- Panama Canal, toured the old city, petroglyphs, zoo, mineral baths, volcanos and Monkey Island!NOLA-steamboat. airboat, gators, parade Roger and I on the Natchez steamboat in NOLA!I am so excited to be teaching kindergarten and thankful for my many blessings! I have been married for 23 years to my AMAZING husband Roger. We have two wonderful children , Tanner and Sydney. I grew up in the North Richland Hills area . I have lived in Texas all of my life. I have one younger sister, Larisa , who's married with two precious girls. Also, in our family are our three dogs- Coco(chocolate lab), Midnight( Newfoundland/Border Collie) and Princess ( chihuahua) and several fishy friends. I graduated from Tarrant County College with an AS in Child Development and LeTourneau University with a BS in Interdisciplinary Studies . I am also ESL certified. This is my ninth year at Remington Point Elementary. My family absolutely LOVES traveling!!!! We have been to 31 states and 12 countries so far. I think it's very important to explore different cultures , languages, and cuisine. It's a great learning experience! Below are my TOP TEN FAVORITE THINGS!THE TOP TEN THINGS ABOUT ME:
- Chocolate lover(Ghiradelli is my favorite)
- Animal lover ( favorite is dolphin)
- I love to read and watch movies!
- I love the outdoors and traveling to new places!
- I love to play volleyball!
- I love sporting events!
- I love playing board games
- Enjoy cooking and baking ( create my own cakes)
- Enjoy scrapbooking and photography
- Spending time with family and friends
It's going to be a GREAT new year!