Interactive Whiteboard Resources
Getting Started - Some installs may require a computer restart.
You've Gotta Try These ...
- Install the eInstruction Workspace for Windows software (T drive > Staff > Technology)
- Install the eInstruction Workspace Content software (T drive > Staff > Technology)
- Install the Ladibug software for your document camera (T drive > Staff > Technology)
- Download and install SMART Notebook Express 3.0 Software
Great Collections of IWB Resources
- Triptico - Download a set of applications to use with your Interactive Whiteboard. This includes Word Magnets (with Thinking Map Templates), timers, randomizers and easy game templates to create learning activities for students.
- PBS Kids (mostly PK-2)
- Scholastic IWB
- TeachHUB IWB
- Interactive Whiteboard Gems (This collection was put together by Lisa Simmons - great resources!)
Smart Notebook Files
Want more lesson idea resources?
You will need to create free accounts for each of the following:
- eiCommunity - free resources, blogs, best practices suggestions, etc.
- SMART Exchange - find, preview, and download over 50,000 classroom-ready resources. Use these files with a SMARTboard or with SMART Notebook Express 3.0 software