If you have signed up for athletics, soccer, tennis, or gymnastics next year, you need to get the following information taken care of as soon as possible.
1. Steps to complete online athletic registration:
- Parents log onto www.rankonesport.com
- Click on ‘FILL OUT ELECTRONIC FORMS’
- Choose ‘TX’
- Choose ‘Eagle Mountain-Saginaw'
- Follow online instructions from this point forward. (Make sure to fill out both Sports Participation Packet and Emergency Card)
2. Turn in Medical History: Medical History must be turned in to Coach Nichols or Coach Sisk before school gets out.
3. Turn in PHYSICAL: All physicals must be dated after May 1st.
4. Purchase Purple and Grays:
Instructions for Ordering Purple and Grays for 2018-2019
Order now, you will not have to worry the rest of the summer.
- Go to the online store at https://ckms2018.itemorder.com
- Choose your items and add them to your cart
- Securely checkout with your credit card
Online store deadline: Tuesday July 10th, 2018
Coaches' Contact Information:Boys' Coaches' Office Phone: 817-237-4261 ext 5374Girls' Coaches' Office Phone: 817-237-4261 ext 5375Fax: 817-237-2387
Tami Sisk- Girls' Coordinator
Caitlin Saling (soccer and cross country)Joe Nichols- Boys' CoordinatorNick UremovichChris EvansTim SpoonemoreBrock WardlawDwight WilliamsDaniel Bracamontes (soccer and cross country)
In an effort to stay connected, please join our Remind, Twitter, and Facebook pages:8th-grade boys' athletics remind7th-grade boys' athletics remindBoys' Twitter- @coach_williams2Girls' Athletics remindGirls' Twitter- @CMSladycoltsCross Country-TennisFacebook- www.facebook.com/emsisdathletics