Schoolwires: Centricity2Centricity2 is the software upgrade from Schoolwires, our district's web content management provider. You will find many new features available in C2 that will enable you to communicate more effectively with students, parents, and community members.
Website StandardsTo establish a more unified, cohesive website, that is user friendly and communicates a consistent message these website standards have been created by the EMS ISD Communications Department and District Instructional Technologists. These standards are intended to provide a greater web presence throughout the district for parents, students and community members.The following website standards have been established:Centricity2 Resources
- New Users - If you do not already have a Schoolwires username or password, please register for an account using the "Register" link from the top of any district page. Then contact your CTI or IT about creating a section for you and setting you up as the section editor.
- Existing Users - Log in with your Schoolwires username (typically the same as your standard username) and Schoolwires password. If you have forgotten your login information, use the "Forgot My Password" button on the login page. If there is no email associated with your account, please contact your IT for assistance.
- District Departmental Website Standards
- Teacher Website Standards
- Fine Arts Website Standards
- Athletic Website Standards
- Main Campus Website Standards
- Campus Library Website Standards
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these published website standards, please contact Megan Overman, Director of Communications, or your Campus Webmaster.Looking for the latest help in Centricity2? Click here to access Schoolwire's growing list of video tutorials, how-to articles, and help cards.