How to Use Charms Office
1. Go to www.charmsoffice.com
2. Scroll over to ENTER
3. Click on “Parents/Students/Members”
4. You will be asked for a School Code. Type (in the box provided) rangerregiment, then press enter
5. Once you have reached this point you can access all of the audition music or any files by clicking on the “Handouts & Files” icon and link. You can also access the band’s interactive calendar by clicking the “Public Calendar” icon and link.
Students or Parents Who Wish to Access Their Personal Information
1. You will need a unique band student ID that you can obtain by emailing Mr. Canfield at firstname.lastname@example.org (this is not your EMS ISD student ID number)
2. Enter your band ID in the space provided under “Student Area Password”
3. Once you have accessed your personal information change your password immediately. Make sure you choose a password that you can remember.
4. Update all of your personal information and save any changes.
5. You will be able to access band grades, fundraising accounts, and other information from your personal information page.
If you still have questions, please contact Mr. Canfield at email@example.com