Welcome to the Chisholm Ridge Elementary PTA Page!
Making every Child's potential a REALITY!
The mission of the PTA is three-fold:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children; and
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
THE PURPOSE OF PTA:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
For additional information, please visit the Texas PTA website.
CONTACT THE PTA
Should you have questions or desire to volunteer, please contact us!
What does PTA do for your children?
Through your support, donations, and fundraising, we are able to provide many special events to the students at Chisholm Ridge Elementary:
- 2 Scooters for attendance drawing
- Fall, Winter and Spring classroom parties
- Back to School Meet the Teacher
- Chili Cook-Off & Family Fun Fest
- Bake Sale & Craft Fair
- STAAR testing snacks
- Various Field Trips
- Various Grade Level After Hours Activities
- UIL competition appreciation for coaches
- Coordinates Campus Fund Raisers
- Volunteer Time
- Assist Teachers with Projects or Events
- Service Project Coordination (toy drive for Cowboy Santa, and a canned food drive benefiting the Tarrant County Food Bank)
We have a Box Top competition almost every month to see which class brings in the most Box Tops. The money that is generated from our Box Top competition goes directly to the school to purchase needed items.
President: Julie Korkis
1st VP- Programs: Heather Curtis
2nd VP-Fundraising: Dawn Hall
3rd VP-Membership Samantha Baxter
Treasurer: Meggin Billmeier
Secretary: Christy Bothel
Student Yearbook: Miranda Maples
Marque: CRE front office