ENROLLING A STUDENT:
To enroll a student, a parent or guardian will need to contact our office and learn more about online registration. During the summer, specific days and times are posted on the website for registration. Please be prepared to provide home and work phone numbers, physician contact information, and emergency contact information (relative or neighbor). The following records will need to be brought to the school so that copies can be made:
- Report card from previous school (if applicable)
- Official Birth Certificate (not issued by hospital)
- Up-to-date record of immunizations (shot record)
- Child's Social Security Card
- Proof of residence (i.e., a current gas, electric, or water bill showing name and address or housing/rental contract, mortgage or rent receipts for current or previous month)
Valid Texas Driver's License or Identification Card of parent or guardian with address that matches proof of residence
Certified Birth Certificate and Driver's License Renewal/UpdateTexas.gov would like to remind parents that they can order their child’s certified birth certificate online from the State’s official website. At this site, a new driver's license with an updated address can also be ordered.
The online service, offered in English and Spanish, provides parents with a convenient, secure option for ordering a birth certificate. The order is fulfilled by the Texas Department of State Health Services, and the cost is $22, the same price as a walk-in or mail order.
Click here to download more information.