I am so excited to be your child's 2nd grade teacher this year!
Here is a little bit of information about me:
- I grew up in Keller, TX and graduated from Keller High School.
- I attended Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, TX and graduated with a degree in Elementary and Special Education.
- I have taught 5 years in EMS ISD- 2 years in 3rd grade, 2 years in 4th grade, & 1 year in 2nd grade.
- I have an amazing & supportive husband who visits our class frequently! :)
- In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my husband, family and friends, going on vacation, and researching/"pinteresting" things to continue adding to my classroom.