2017-2018 EMS ISD On Line Registration Directions
The EM-S ISD Athletic Department will continue the yearly online athletic forms process for required athletic paperwork. The registration may be completed on any computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Steps to complete registration:
- Parents log onto: www.rankonesport.com
- Click on ‘FILL OUT ELECTRONIC FORMS’ (at top right corner)
- Select ‘TX’
- Select ‘Eagle Mountain-Saginaw’
- Please read instructions carefully and proceed to fill out both the Sports Participation Packet AND the Emergency Card forms
- A valid student ID # will be needed to complete the On-Line forms.
- By providing a ‘notification email’ address at the bottom of each form, you will be sent a confirmation email once the form has been successfully submitted.
- Beginning with the 2017-18 school year, ALL STUDENTS PARTICIPATING IN ATHLETICS GRADES 7-12 in the EM-S ISD will be REQUIRED TO COMPLETE A YEARLY PHYSICAL/MEDICAL SCREENING DATED AFTER MAY 1, 2017. This physical/medical screening would accompany the already required yearly update of the student’s medical history.
- Medical history and physical forms should only be turned in directly to the high school athletic training staff and middle school athletic coordinators. Do not drop off forms in the school principal offices.
*ALL PHYSICALS MUST BE DATED AFTER MAY 1st yearly*
- All Physicals are $15 at the school. Tickets must be purchased in advance. A completed medical history must be submitted at the time of ticket purchase. First come, first serve. There will be a limited number of slots available.
- Saginaw, Highland, and Prairie Vista - Saturday, May 6th
- Chisholm Trail and EWMS - Tuesday, May 9th
- Boswell, Creekview, and Wayside - Wednesday, May 17th
Questions? Please contact the athletic trainers below for specific questions
Boswell, Creekview, & Wayside: David Reed, Edward Vega 817-237-3314 Ext. 8386
Chisholm Trail & Ed Wilke: Jeffrey Bass, Christopher Stallings @ 817-232-7112 Ext. 7232 or Michelle Holt @817 232-7112 Ext.7261
Saginaw, Highland, & Prairie Vista: Rick Redden, Caitlin Boal, or David Dietrich 817-306-0914 Ext. 8715