Sign up for REMIND to get important text alerts!
Sign up @bkd8a for all Dual Credit classes .There is a new self-registration process for Dual Credit students for the spring semester. Follow the link for a step-by step of the new registration process. Dual Credit Self Registration GuideBoswell students will always register for section number 34209.Confirmation of registration for the spring semester is due back to Mrs. McBride by November 15th.TCC asks for all spring semester Dual Credit classes to be paid in full by the time we return from winter break.
To qualify for Dual Credit classes, students must . . .
- be a high school junior or senior
- achieve placement test scores appropriate for the course(s) to be taken (see chart below).
Students are responsible for tuition and fees payable to Tarrant County College. Beginning Spring 2013, students will be responsible for purchasing any needed books for their courses.To apply, you must . . .
Courses to be takenSAT ScoreACT ScoreTSI ScoreEnglish 1301 and 1302English 2322 and 2327Verbal/ min 500Combined 1070Reading: min19Composite:23Writing: 5 on the essay or
- apply online through Apply Texas
- complete any required placement testing.
- students must have satisfactory scores on SAT, ACT, or AP in order to be exempt from TSI testing.
Minimum 363 with a 4 on the essay ANDReading :351Reading based courses: GOVT, HISTSAMESAMEReading: 351MATH 1314 or higherN/AMath - min. 19Composite:23Math-350