Think Through Math is a research-based learning system designed to support students with mathematics. With unprecedented personalization, standards-rich instruction, and second-to-none student motivation, the program rebuilds foundations and transitions students to rigorous content.
Using a powerful blend of web-based, adaptive instruction and LIVE, state-certified teachers, Think Through Math transforms the way students think about - and think through - mathematics.
The goal: readiness for college and career for all.
- Teacher Username: school email address
- Teacher Password: same as you set up last year; if you have a new account or cannot remember your password, click the Forgot your password? Link on the login screen
Students must log in with their own, unique username and password:
- Student Username: ems + Student ID number (Ex: ems123456)
- Student Password: emsisd
Teacher Training Guides & Videos
Think Through Math provides instructional videos and webinars demonstrating how teachers can use Think Through Math with their students. To access these resources, login to TTM and click the Support button.
- General Information & Best Practices
- Talking to Students about Think Through Math
- Talking to Parents about Think Through Math