Communication ServicesThe communications department provides support for the District's communications needs, including:
How to Submit Your Request
- Internal communications (i.e. Campus Connection)
- External communications to targeted audiences
- News releases and media relations
- District website and other electronic communications
- Graphic Design
After receiving your form, the communications staff will follow up with you to begin the project.This may include any of the following activities:
- To submit a news story, list your event on our Calendar of Events, or send a request for the communications department to cover your event, click here: News Postings / Communications Department Coverage
- To submit a request for graphic services, click here: Graphics / Design Requests
- Meeting with individuals to discuss communications needs and timelines.
- Develop strategic communications plans in collaboration with individuals to meet their communications needs within budgetary constraints, including print and electronic communications.
- Produce news and feature stories with supporting photography, and, when relevant, audio and video components to meet the project’s communications goals and objectives.
- Disseminate news and events information via the districts website and through news releases and media advisories to targeted news media, including campus communications outlets.
- Produce or assist (through editorial/design review) in the production of event programs, electronic messages, and other informational materials for the department and/or campuses needs.
Questions? Contact:Megan OvermanDirector of Communications817.232.0880 x 2704