student has the right to learn in a comfortable environment that is happy,
safe, and secure. The best educational opportunities exist when an
appropriate classroom environment is maintained.
Educators helping students achieve excellence guide them in adhering to the following expectations:
• We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
• We will not laugh at or make fun of a person's mistakes nor use sarcasm or putdowns.
• We will use good manners, saying "please," "thank you," and "excuse me" and allow others to go first.
• We will cheer each other to success.
• We will help one another whenever possible.
• We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
• We will encourage each other to do our best.
• We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.