Grammar and Usage - HyphensCommunications & Marketing oversees grammatical standards for all materials, print and online, that originate from Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD to its various audiences. While there may be more than one "right" way to write out the district name, it is important to conform to one style to establish desired consistency.USE the hyphen when spelling out the district name, as in:Eagle Mountain-Saginaw Independent School District or Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISDDO NOT use the hyphen when using abbreviations, as in:EMS ISD or EMSLogo Identity StandardsThe identity standards guide is your resource for everyday usage of: official logos, tagline, graphical elements, district colors, color palette, typography and other elementsOfficial LogosEMS ISD's official logo was updated in 2015. All EMS ISD employees are asked to use the following versions of the logo found below. If you do not feel these logo versions are appropriate for a specific use, please contact Communications & Marketing at 817.232.0880 or firstname.lastname@example.org.The Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD service mark is a registered trademark and must only be used by outside parties with prior permission. Friends, partners and/or vendors of the district must receive permission to use the official logo by contacting EMS ISD Communications & Marketing at 817.232.0880. If permission has been granted by EMS ISD's Communication & Marketing department, the following guidelines apply.
Note: This page can be quickly referenced at www.emsisd.com/logo, and includes revised identity standards, stationery, and templates for the district.
- Only the official colors of the service mark may be used. The EMS ISD service mark is composed of two parts: the symbol (shield with torch) and the logotype (either "Eagle Mountain Saginaw ISD Fostering a Culture of Excellence" or "EMS ISD"). The official color palette is PMS: 7546 C, 187 C, and 4505 C.
- The service mark is final and complete art. It cannot be stretched, altered, redrawn or modified and must remain the same proportion.
- Permission to use the logo should be obtained for "one-time use" each time you would like to use it unless granted special permission by EMS ISD's Communication & Marketing department. EMS ISD grants permission to use the District's service mark on a case-by-base basis.
INVERSE (White) LOGOSDOWNLOAD:
Website StandardsTo establish a more unified, cohesive website, that is user-friendly and communicates a consistent message these website standards have been created by the EMS ISD Communications Department and District Instructional Technologists. These standards are intended to provide a greater web presence throughout the district for parents, students, and community members.The following website standards have been established:
- District Departmental Website Standards
- Teacher Website Standards
- Fine Arts Website Standards
- Athletic Website Standards
- Main Campus Website Standards
- Campus Library Website Standards
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these published website standards, please contact Jorge Garza, Communications Coordinator, or your Campus Webmaster.