Hello name is Mrs. Shipley I teach Spanish 2. THis is my 3rd year here at Chisholm Trail. I am looking forward to having your child in my Spanish 2 Class. I have taught Spanish for 12 years. I am also coach basketball and track. Here is just a little information about my class:
- Come to class everyday unless ill.
- Be in your seat when the bell rings completing your bell work.
- Come to class with all necessary materials.(pen, pencil, paper, HOMEWORK)
- Keep hands feet and objects to yourself.
- Be RESPECTFUL to your peers and the adult in the class at all times.
- Listen to the directions and follow the request of the adult in the classroom.
- No food or drinks in class.
It is important that you are in school everyday. If you are absent you will fall behind and miss important material that will help you understand the content we are covering in class. If you are absent it is your responsibility to get the work that you miss. If it is not turned in on time it will be graded based on the gradebook policy on late and missing work. Keep in mind that absences will effect semester exams and final exams at the end of the year.
CTHS is a BYOD campus but there are rules to follow in my classroom. I highly encourage this as long as students are using their devices appropriately during class time and for the purpose indicated. If students are using their devices on tests or inappropriately they will receive a consequence, if it is a continuous problem students may lose their privilege of using their device during my class time and parent will be notified. Texting, social media usage, listening to music and making/receiving phone calls are not acceptable during class time.
817-367-7112 ext 7124