Syllabus Art 4 AP Studio Art Drawing Syllabus- You will find the outline for this class.
We are going to have a great and productive year! Be prepared to work hard!
Supplies for 2017-2018 (be on the look out for these)
- 8G or higher flash drive (for saving images)
- a sturdy portfolio that will hold 18 X 24 artworks- you can get cardboard ones at hobby lobby
(remember the 40% off coupon)
- some type of book to journal/sketch/put inspiration images into-- it can be as simple as a composition book
- A set of good quality colored pencils- Prisma color preferred
- A set of watercolor paints (crayola, prang or tube watercolors)
- A set of natural or synthetic brushes
- Erasers- white, kneaded, gum
- A range of drawing pencils from 4H to 4B and 2 ebony pencils
- a hand held sharpener
- 2 fine tip drawing pens (sharpie or micron)
- 2 permanent markers