Welcome to the Winning Team!
It’s our distinct honor to welcome you to the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw Independent School District. You’ve picked the right place to use your expertise to serve our amazing students.
Congratulations on your new career with Eagle Mountain-Saginaw Independent School District. Joining a new work environment is exciting and it’s our hope that the experience is also rewarding. We are proud of our mission and beliefs when it comes to our collaborative learning environment, and we know that you will feel welcome in your new position. We select the very best staff in an effort to strengthen our abilities to successfully serve our students and community. There’s a lot to learn about your new District so feel free to lean on your colleagues and supervisors to assist you through this initial period. HR has provided the following videos and tools to help in your transition.
The Human Resources Department wishes you the very best this year and every year after as you work in EMS ISD. Please know that HR and Student Staff Services are here to serve you both as you are hired and throughout your employment in the district.
The Human Resources DepartmentProfessional Learning & Advanced Academics Overview - click here2017-2018 CalendarDistrict Dress Code videoPayroll Information Overview- click here
Benefits Overview- click hereLeaves and Absences
- 2017-2018 Monthly Payroll Schedule - Payroll Schedule Link
- 2017-2018 Salary Schedule - Salary Schedule
- 2017-2018 W4 - form video
KRONOS Overview - click hereAbsence Management (formerly AESOP)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - click here
- Sick Leave Bank - click here
- For more Leave and Absence information, please refer to the Employee Handbook
Information for Employees
- Webconnect login - click here
- Instructional Technology Overview
- District Resources - Canvas, Eduphoria, Skyward, and other information
- Laptop Information and Tutorials
- Technology Workshops
- New Hire Technology Training and Presentation