If you are a district employee and need to reserve a vehicle, please follow the directions below. Please reserve vehicles as soon as possible as they are available on a first come, first serve basis.
**NEW** White Fleet Guidelines for Staff Members for all District Employees - effective January 16, 2016
- All vehicle reservations will be submitted using the Euphoria Formspace.
- Reservations will be a first-come/first-serve basis unless approved by the Director of Maintenance.
- Employees must reserve a vehicle a minimum of two (2) business days in advance unless prohibited by the event circumstances.
- Reserved vehicles cannot be picked up on Friday for a trip beginning on Monday. Vehicles shall not be stored over night or over the weekend on non-district property.
- Reservations for trips involving students will take priority over reservations for trips with staff members only.
- All reservations for transporting staff members only, will need to have a campus/department budget code submitted with the reservation. Additionally, trip miles will be charged to that budget code for these trips.
- After approval or denial of the reservation, the staff member will receive an email notification. Please read this notification for any special instructions or information.
- District vehicles are to be used for District business only and shall not be utilized for any personal use.
- No more than two White Fleet vehicles shall be reserved for any one event. Any trip that requires more than two white fleet vehicles will need to contact GoldStar to reserve a bus
Vehicle reservations are submitted using the link below via Eduphoria Formspace.
Click "Submit new form" at the bottom of page
Click "General Forms"
Click the appropriate "Vehicle Reservation" for your trip
All approvals and confirmations will be emailed throughout the process.