Pioneer 07-08Guidance Counseling
We are Pioneer Proud!
 The following link will give you Registration Information for the 2013 - 2014 school year.  Under Academic Planning, select:  2013-2014 Course Description Handbook and Registration Information
The  Course Description Handbook 2013-2014 is now
available to view/print on the Course Description Handbook page.
Registration Requirements:


Welcome to Boswell High School.  To enroll, you will need the following:


  • Student's Birth Certificate
  • Student's Social Security Card
  • Current Immunization Records (see below)
  • Original Utility Bill in Parent's Name along with a matching Driver's License
  • Valid Texas Driver's License or Identification Card
  • In addition, High School students will need:
  • Freshman student's final 8th grade report card
  • 10th, 11th, or 12th grade student's transcript from last school of attendance

Note: If student lives with someone other than a parent, additional notarized paperwork is required.


  • Minimum State Vaccine Requirements for Texas School Entrance/Attendance

(Both of the above are found on the districts webpage:


New Residency Verification Required for All Students


As a public school system, EM-S ISD schools welcome all students who live within the boundaries of the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw Independent School District and meet state age and health requirements.


As the district continues to grow, the importance of these registration requirements becomes more apparent.


 All students must annually verify their residence prior to the start of school.


This can be done easily by submitting a copy of one of the following approved documents: current utility bill in parent’s name (water, gas, or electric), mortgage/rent receipts for current or previous month, lease agreement, or deed of sale. The district will not accept driver’s license, personal checks, telephone bills, car insurance policies/cards, credit card statements, property tax, and cable/satellite bills as proper forms of residence verification.

Students may not be enrolled in the district if they do not provide proof of residence in the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD. Failure to provide adequate information will result in immediate removal of students and may subject parents/guardians to payments of costs of educational services.


Acceptable Documents include:

  • Original Utility Bill in Parent's Name (Gas, Water or Electric) along with a matching Driver's License
  • Mortgage/Rent Receipts for Current or Previous Month
  • Lease Agreement
  • Deed of Sale


Unacceptable Documents include:

  • Property tax
  • Copied Utility Bill
  • Phone Bill
  • Cable Bill