Professional Meeting Norms
Please respect the presenter and participant by following these norms when attending all professional meetings and trainings within the district:
- Respect your fellow participant's right to listen... please silence your cell phones.
- Take responsibility for your own learning... actively participate in the learning experience.
- When the presenter is speaking, please refrain from conducting sidebar conversations with your neighbors.
- Please transition quickly from group work to listening mode when the presenter resumes speaking.
- If you don't understand something, be sure to ask for clarification. It's better to ask than to wonder.
- In order to maintain a distraction-free learning environment, please make arrangements for child care when attending district trainings and meetings.