Follow the directions below to download a free virtual graphing calcualtor from Texas Instruments.
1. Click on the following link to go to the Texas Instruments download site:
2. Follow the directions to complete the download of the TI-83 Plus SDK (you will be prompted to restart your computer once downloading is complete).
3. Click on the "TI-83 Plus Flash Debugger" Icon to start the program.
4. Click File -> New -> Ti-83 Plus (or silver edition)
5. Click Debug -> Go (play button)
A calculator will appear on your screen. Use your mouse to click the buttons.
You must keep the debug window open for the calculator to work.
When you close the program do not save.
*EM-S ISD is not responsible for the content of sites hosted on outside webservers.