EM-S ISD Substitute Information
Thank you for your interest in becoming a substitute teacher in the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD.
APPLICATIONS ARE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE DISTRICT'S ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM (Click here).
After you have submitted your application online, please print the following documents located on the left hand side of the screen labeled "Substitute Documents":
- Substitute Profile Sheet
- Receipt of Acknowledgement
- Letter of Reasonable Assurance
- Two forms of Identification (Driver's License, SS card, Passport...etc)
- PST (Deferred Compensation)
- Direct Deposit
- Copy of official college transcripts showing at least 60 college hours
- A copy of your GED or High School Diploma if you do not have 60 college hours
The processing of your paperwork will require a background check and fingerprints. The Human Resources department will contact you with further instructions regarding fingerprinting. The cost of fingerprinting is $47.50.
The Eagle Mountain-Saginaw Independent School District requires 60+ credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university as a qualification to work as a substitute teacher. Applicants with less than 60 credit hours on their transcripts, who have a high school diploma or GED, are eligible to substitute as teacher aides.
per day **
** SAC Monitor and Elementary ISS Monitor positions are paid as paraprofessionals.
Thank you for your interest in substitute teaching in EM-S ISD. Please contact the Substitute/Personnel Specialist at 817-232-0880, ext. 2758 if you have any questions.