1200 Old Decatur Rd. | Ramsey Building | Fort Worth, TX 76179 | 817.232.0880
Shawn BellDirector of Fine Arts817.232.0880 x 2768Fine Arts Department Mission Statement:
To provide an innovative performance based curriculum designed to prepare all students to successfully reach their academic and creative potential in a diverse society while fostering a life-long appreciation and involvement in the arts.Fine Arts Education:
For the latest news and updates, "like us" on Facebook.Click here for a link to our Facebook page.Follow us on Twitter!Click here for a link to the EMS ISD Fine Arts Twitter page.
- Strengthens learning across curricula through problem solving, decision-making, and practical applications in Math, Reading, Writing, Social Studies, and Science
- Develops a strong work ethic, self-discipline, a sense of responsibility, pride, and respect for others through performances and exhibitions
- Produces creative and disciplined thinkers who set goals and continually evaluate individual and group progress
- Provides opportunities to develop communication and leadership skills through artistic expression
- Develops an awareness of cultural contributions to the global community while exploring issues, concepts, and ideas
- Fosters an appreciation of the Fine Arts throughout history and culture
- Promotes an understanding of the influence of the Fine Arts on history and culture
For the fourth consecutive year Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD ranks among the nation’s top communities for support of music education. The National Association of Music Merchants Foundation (NAMM) recognizes Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD for its outstanding commitment to music education with a Best Communities for Music Education (BCME) designation.