College and Career Readiness Specialist
We want all students here at Boswell High School to reach their full potential and be well prepared for post-secondary education. Students have many opportunities to excel and take rigorous classes that will give them the foundation they need for a successful collegiate experience.
I am excited about the opportunity to work with students and families to plan for the future.
Please contact me for information regarding:
- ACT, PSAT, SAT information, waivers, and Boot Camps
- Advanced Placement classes and testing
- CTE classes at BOS and at the HCTC
- Dual Credit Classes, Registration Processes for TCC
- Gifted and Talented
- Military Contacts and the ASVAB
- Scholarship Information, FAFSA, and Financial Aid
- TSI Testing
I look forward to working with you this year and to making this the best year yet. GO BOS!!!
Registration will close on March 2nd, 2018. All payments must be made in full at that time or exam registrations will be dropped. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. McBride.
(817) 237-3314 Ext. 8140