2. Effective communication is key to success.
3. Engaged and interested students learn more effectively.
4. Respect is a key to success.
5. Education is a team effort.
6. High quality educational facilities optimize student and staff success.
7. Accountability is essential to success.
8. A physically and emotionally safe environment promotes student learning.
9. A high quality education is barrier free.
We will design and implement a system in which personal education plans are created that promote high expectations and meet the academic, social, emotional, and extra-curricular needs of each student.
We will create an interconnected community where technology is integrated into the fabric of all we do. The district will provide the resources, training, and skill development to drive our students’ future success.
We will provide each teacher with the resources and opportunities to collaboratively plan the innovative implementation and delivery of the instructional program.
We will create a culture that promotes each student's inner drive, providing the opportunity to reach full potential.
We will systematically evaluate and assess learning, processes, and programs against internal and external benchmark standards to hold staff and students accountable for our culture of excellence.
We will employ and retain high-performing, dynamic educators with character and conviction to improve themselves and their students through effective strategies by innovative, targeted continuing education, freedom and flexibility to teach beyond established assessments, all with District support.