Welcome to our class site! I am so excited to have your child in my class! We will learn how to become independent thinkers and develop a love of reading. 2nd Grade is an exciting year with lots to do learn. I am looking forward to a great year!
Our Class Schedule7:35-7:50- Morning Meeting7:50-9:20– ELAR/S.S. Integration9:20-9:35- Recess9:35-9:50- ELAR/S.S. Continued9:50-10:50 Math10:50-11:40- Specials11:40-12:25- Math Continued12:25-12:48- W.I.N. Time12:48-1:18- Lunch1:18-2:00- Writing2:00-2:15- Recess2:15-2:35- Science2:35-2:40- Read Aloud/Dismissal
Here is a little bit of information about me:
- I have an amazing husband & a 2 month old daughter named Makenna.
- I grew up in Keller, TX and graduated from Keller High School.
- I attended Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, TX and graduated with a degree in Elementary and Special Education.
- I have taught 6 years in EMS ISD- 2 years in 3rd grade, 2 years in 4th grade, & 2 years in 2nd grade.
- In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my husband and daughter, family and friends, going on vacation, and watching movies.