• Enrolling a Student

    To enroll a student, a parent or guardian will need to visit our office and fill out some enrollment forms. Please be prepared to provide home and work phone numbers, physician contact information, and emergency contact information (relative or neighbor). The following records will also need to be brought to the school so that copies can be made:

    • Report Card from previous school (if applicable)
    • Official birth certificate (not issued by hospital)
    • Up-to-date Record of Immunizations (shot record)
    • Social Security card
    • Proof of residency (e.g., a current electric or water bill showing name and address or housing contract)
    • Driver's license of parent or guardian
    • Any legal documents pertaining to guardianship