1. The student will act responsibly at all times.
2. The student will come to class prepared and on-time.
3. The student will be respectful to others and to school property.Consequences1. Warning2. Parent Contact3. Lunch Detention4. After-School Detention5. Parent Conference6. Office Referral
1. Put your proper heading on all assignments.
2. Pencil must be used for all math assignments.
3. Turn in assignments on time. Late work will cause points a deduction from the original score.
4. Extra credit assignments may be offered each six weeks.
1. If a student is absent, it is the responsibility of the student to get the assignments missed.
2. Students are allowed two days to make up the first day's work from an absence. Another day will be added for each additional day missed.
3. If a student is absent the day an assignment is due, it will be due on the day he/she returns.
4. If a student is absent the day a test has been planned and announced, the student will take it the day he/she returns to school.
5. If a student misses a test and was not aware one was planned, it is the student's responsibility to schedule a time to make up the test.
Textbook:Math workbooks will be issued to students. The issued workbook will be kept at school and may be brought home if an assignment is not finished in class or if it is needed for extra practice. The student is responsible for lost workbooks.
As a general rule, work that cannot be finished in class becomes homework. Homework in math will probably occur more often than other classes. It is very important to turn in assignments completed and on time.
Tests & Quizzes:Tests in math will occur upon the completion of a unit. A study guide will be completed during class and given to students at least two days before the test. Students are encouraged to study their study guide to be successful on the test. Studying for tests might also require the student to study work completed in class.Quizzes may also be given in math as an assessment. Quizzes will not cover as much as material as a test. Students will be told at least two days in advance of a quiz and be told the materials to study to be successful.Take home tests may be given as an assessment as well. These tests will be assigned and given a due date to be completed. Students may receive help or assistance on take home tests and may use any of their materials (notes or journal) for assistance.