Visitors are welcome at Saginaw Elementary. To maintain a safe and orderly learning environment for our students, please adhere to the following guidelines during school visitations. Non-compliance may result in the immediate termination of the visit. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- All visitors are required to check-in at the front office.
- A valid Drivers License/I.D. Card will be required.
- All visitors are required to have their Visitor’s Pass visible at all times.
- Upon completion of your visit, please return to the front office to check-out.
Lunch Visitations –
- For safety purposes, visitors may not share food with other students.
- Visitors may eat in the Cafeteria or Kindness Garden. Due to restricted line-of-sight, the courtyard across from the Kindness Garden is not available for lunch visitations.
- To prevent hurt feelings from other students, please do not invite your child’s friends to join you in the Kindness Garden.
- In an effort to minimize classroom distractions, please return to the front office immediately following lunch.
Classroom Observations –
- Parents are welcome to observe their child’s classroom.
- If you wish to observe your child’s classroom, please arrange a date and time with your child’s teacher.
- If you wish to speak with your child’s teacher, please arrange a conference during non-instructional times.
- To minimize distractions, please make alternative child care arrangements for younger siblings.
- Parents are welcome to volunteer at Saginaw Elementary.
- All volunteers must complete the EMS ISD Volunteer Application located on the district website under the “Parents” tab.
- To minimize distractions, please make alternative child care arrangements for younger siblings if you are volunteering in the classroom.