The Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD JPS School Based Health Clinic, operated by JPS Hospital, offers services such as treatment for sore throats, colds, immunizations, assessment and treatment of minor injuries, school physicals, and general physicals such as checkups for Texas Health Steps for uninsured or underinsured students and siblings in Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD.
North Town Center, Suite E-3
1029 N. Saginaw Blvd.
Saginaw, TX 76179
Open Mon., Tues., Wed. and Fri - 7am -5:30 pm
Walk-ins are welcome and served on a first come, first served basis in between pre-scheduled patients.
Appointments are recommended.
If you don’t have insurance, don’t worry, our staff is here to connect your child with available resources. For students with insurance or other coverage such as CHIP, Medicaid, or JPS Connection, the standard co-pay and PCP restrictions still apply.
- Well child visits – newborn to age 21
- Sports physicals
- Immunizations (must be an established patient or be seen for a visit)
- Follow-up care for chronic conditions including diabetes, asthma, eczema
- Sick visits
- Refer for x-rays or specialists as appropriate
- Adolescent care
- Minor procedures such minor burn/wound care, abscess care, simple laceration repair (at provider discretion)
Contact the clinic for more information at 817-702-4874.