• Order your FREE Official Transcript through SchooLinks

    (Login to SchooLinks through your EMS ISD SSO)

    All official transcripts need to be ordered through SchooLinks (Found in your Student SSO) which will send through Parchment. 

    For active students, unofficial transcripts can be seen in Skyward Student Access.

    Students will be able to track the progress of their transcript requests in SchooLinks. 

    Each time a student needs a new copy of the transcript, a new request must be submitted in SchooLinks. 


    Alumni- Please request transcripts through Parchment