- Who are you? What is your name?
- When do you live? How old are you?
- How would you describe yourself physically? Include your height, weight, facial features, hair color and skin tone. Also, be sure to note any outstanding trait or condition that makes you unique.
- How would you describe your leading center, stance, posture, walk, and movement?
- What gestures, mannerisms, or habits do you use subconsciously?
- How do you dress?
- How do you sound? Describe your voice quality. Is it high or low, nasal or guttural? Do you speak with a drawl, twang, accent, or dialect? Do you make any unusual sounds, such as wheezing or grunting?
- Think about your background. Where did you grow up? What type of environment shaped your early life? What kind of relationship do you have with your family? Do you have siblings?
- Where do you live now? What is your present family status? Are you married, engaged, or have a significant other? Do you have children?
- Where did you go to school? What is your education background?
- What is your job or occupation?
- What do you do for fun?
- Who are your friends?
- What do other people say about you?
- What is your goal for life?