Are You Interested in the Boswell Middle School Gymnastics Program?
The Boswell Middle School Gymnastics program is for those students that will attend Boswell High School upon entering 9th grade. Please contact Coach Vincent if you are interested in our program.
Boys interested in our middle school program, please attend an informational meeting in the Boswell Gymnastics Gym on Friday, May 4 at 5:30pm.
For more information contact Coach Averitte at email@example.com
We will being holding tryouts for the 2018-2019 Boswell Middle School Gymnastics Team.
TRY OUT DATES: Monday, May 21 5pm-6:30pm Boswell High School Gymnastics Gym
Tuesday, May 22 5pm- 6:30pm Boswell High School Gymnastics Gym
***Athletes are only required to attend ONE try out session
REQUIRED PAPERWORK (Physical Information Below):
All athletes trying out must have the following:
- Completed the google form found HERE
- Current Physical (Must be dated after May 1, 2018, unless you participated in athletics during the 2017-2018 school year)
- Sports Participation Packet (online form)
- Emergency Card (online form)
- Medical History Form (must be printed and turned in)