2018-2019 EMS ISD Online Athletic Registration Directions
Dear Parents and Athletes,
Athletic physicals are Wednesday, May 16. You must purchase them in advance online $16.49 or in person for $15 (cash only) in the athletic training clinic or the middle school coordinator. The tickets can be purchased online at http://emsisdboosterclub.payments.school/boswell-hs-physicals. You will be assigned a designated time from 5 pm – 8 pm in order to show up. This will keep the lines moving to prevent backups.
The EMS ISD athletic department utilizes an online registration system that is required for all athletic pre-participation paperwork.
- To complete the required medical forms, please follow these instructions:
- Go to www.rankonesport.com
- Select TX (Texas) as the state of the school district
- Select Eagle-Mountain Saginaw
- Register for an account. You must have your child’s school ID number.
- After reading the "Home" page, please click on the "Instructions" tab
- Please read the instructions carefully and proceed to fill out both the "Sports Participation Packet" as well as the "Emergency Card" form.
- Provide an email address at the bottom of each form to allow the program to send you an email confirming that the form was successfully submitted.
- Everyone in grades 7-12 must fill out a new sports participation packet and emergency card every year.
Everyone must provide a current up-to-date Medical History Form and Physical for the 2018-2019 school year. This must be dated after May 1, 2018 no matter the grade. If you are going to your family doctor, please make the appointment now for after May, 1.
Medical history and physicals are only to be turned into the athletic training office at the high school or to the middle school coordinators at the middle school. Do not turn them into the front offices. Incoming high school athletes will have their physicals moved to the high school. Please do not delay turning in your physical and medical history forms. No athlete will participate without all their paperwork completed. These need to be processed prior to the summer.