Your child should see the counselor when ...
- He/she needs help solving conflicts
- Just needs someone to listen
- Someone is hurting me
- School work and tests make me nervous
- He/she is working on having a more positive attitude
- Needing help in areas of self control
- Needing a friend
- She/he needs guidance in finding a career that matches one's interests
- Referred by another for small group
- Help with self esteem and making positive choices
- Anytime your child needs someone to listen
Counselor Referral Form
Please email me to refer a student for counseling services. We'll do our best to help your child find their innner hero.