Physicals & Electronic Forms for 2021-22 School Year
The following athletes will need NEW physicals for the 2021-2022 school year:
- All students grades 7-12
- The physical must be dated after May 1, 2021.
ONLY DIGITAL medical history forms will be accepted this year. Remember that all physicals must be completed on the UIL approved physical form.
The EMS ISD Athletic Department utilizes an online registration system that is required for all athletes. To complete the required medical forms, please follow these instructions:
Paper Forms:Physicals are only to be turned into the athletic training office located in the field house at the high school or to the middle school coordinators at the middle school. DO NOT turn them into the front office or other coaches.
- Go to the District RankOne Athletic Page
- Click "Click Here" and then register for an account OR continue as a guest.
- If you choose to continue as a guest, please enter your child's last name (as it appears in Skyward) as well as her/her school ID
- Click on "Electronic Documents to be submitted by the parent". Complete the Emergency Card, Medical History, and Sports Participation Packet.
- Please fill in every blank and provide an email address at the bottom of each form to allow the program to send you an email confirming that the form has been successfully submitted.
- Please double check that your child's name is at the top (parent names often autofill) before submitting
- Everyone in grades 7-12 MUST fill out the three forms every school year. These are only submitted electronically. We do not need anything printed. The only form you will turn into the athletic training professionals on paper is the actual physical (can be printed under "Download and Print").
The letter explaining this year's physical process, will be sent out to parents via multiple platforms. There is also a document with several medical facilities that we have used in the past for sports physicals, however where you go is ultimately your decision.
Thank you and please contact us with any questions you may have.
- CTHS Athletic Trainers -