Last Updated: July 13, 2023 at 1:00 PM
Prom: Students will not be allowed to attend prom if they owe make-up hours. If your date does not attend Boswell, and Out of School Date Form must be completed and submitted 2 weeks prior to the event.
Prom will be Saturday, May 11, 2024, at Texas Motor Speedway.
7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
If a dress is worn, the following guidelines are as follows:
- No slits (front, back or side) higher than the finger-tip length in a standing position.
- Two-piece dresses are acceptable. However, there should be no more than 1 inch of skin between the top and the bottom part of the dress. Cut outs must be backed with mesh.
- If there is any doubt concerning the appropriateness of the dress, please contact Ms. Morgan.
If a suit or tuxedo is worn, the following guidelines are as follows:
- Boots are permitted with slacks, but jeans are not to be worn.
- Non-formal headwear (baseball caps, doo rags, bandannas, etc.) will not be permitted.
Tickets go on sale: TBD
Ticket Price: TBD