In keeping with Administrative Regulation FNA (Legal), graduating seniors may decorate their caps provided that the following criteria are met:
• Decorations added to the graduation cap must be limited to the top of the cap, lay flat, and must be one inch away from the edge.
• All messages should be positive, of gratitude only, and follow FNAA (LOCAL).
• Images of colleges, trades, or military branches are allowable within limitations stated above.
• Dedication to family, teachers, or friends is allowable within limitation stated above.
• Only caps meeting the guidelines will be allowed at graduation commencement.
• Decorated caps may only be worn at commencement. Activities where regalia is worn prior to commencement must be worn with a nondecorated cap (class picture, elementary walks, individual/group senior pictures, etc.)
• Caps that do not meet the requirements above will be replaced by a cap provided by campus administration.