*To view the full FAQ list of Sport Facilities, Events and Spectator Informatoin, please view the attachment above.
Middle School Football Games at High School Stadiums
Ticketing & Seating
- High school auxiliary stadiums will have a limited capacity.
- Middle school games football games - Each player will be given two (2), non-replaceable, season-long game vouchers that will allow their guests to purchase a ticket for home and away games. No extra tickets will be sold at the doors. Each voucher will allow one (1) ticket to be purchased.
- The district may have specific seating arrangements that provide for social distancing.
- Spectators can bring lawn or camping type chairs for viewing games at the auxiliary stadiums.
- Limited concessions may be available. Clear water bottles will be allowed to be brought into the venue.
- Upon entrance all visitors must complete the self-screening questionnaire to determine if they have COVID-19 symptoms or are lab-confirmed with COVID-19. If they answer yes, they may not be allowed in the venue and must remain away from UIL activities until they meet the criteria for re-entry. Please stay home if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are not feeling well.
- Spectators and fans should use hand sanitizing stations upon entry.
- Face masks will be required of spectators at all athletic events and social distancing will be practiced as feasible. Groups should maintain at least six feet of distance. A group is defined as no more than ten (10) people.
- Face masks will be required for athletes and coaches. Coaches and bench personnel will wear a mask before, during and after the games. Players on the bench must wear a mask.
- School may have separate entry and exit plans. Please follow the signs provided at each campus.
- Campuses will have a clear post-game student pick up and exiting procedures.
- Stadiums are cleaned prior to and after each competition night. Custodians and coaches will clean areas as needed during competitions and between games.