• Enrolling a Student:
    To enroll a student, a parent or guardian will need to visit our office and fill out some enrollment forms. Please be prepared to provide home and work phone numbers, physician contact information, and emergency contact information (relative or neighbor). The following records will need to be brought to the school so that copies can be made:
    • Withdrawal papers from previous school or Report Card from previous school (if applicable)
    • State assessment results (if available)
    • Birth Certificate
    • Record of immunizations (Shot Record)
    • Social Security Number
    • Driver's License of parent or guardian
    • Proof of residency (i.e., a utility bill showing name and address or housing contract)