Where: Dickies Arena
- 1911 Montgomery St., Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Students will enter the Trail Drive entry point at 12:00 p.m.
- Students should park in the yellow lot as it is closest to the designated entrance.
- There is a parking garage and it will cost to park
- There is not a guest limit per graduate
- We must follow Dickies Mask guidelines
- Graduates will be wearing masks, again it is a Dickies Guideline
- If you need handicapped accessible seating, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The only reserved seating is for families of our Top Ten Graduates, all other seating is on a first come first serve basis. Families will be allowed to enter at 12:30 p.m.
When: May 29, 2021 at 1:30
- All Graduates will need to arrive for check in at 12:00
Dress Code for Graduates
Graduation will remain a formal event. Our dress code expectations are below. As a reminder, no high heels are permitted as safety precaution. If you have a hardship or need assistance with meeting the dress code, please contact Dr. McCowan at email@example.com
Photography at Graduation
A professional portrait will be made of each graduate holding his/her diploma and cover. The photography company, Flash Photography, will mail a photo proof and order form. All purchases will be handled directly with Flash. Every graduate will be photographed and sent a free proof in the mail, and graduates are not required to order. More information on their services can be found by clicking here.
Current Flash Photography pricing:
- Single 5x7 for $9.95
- Single 8x10 for $17.95
- set of wallets for $19.50
- Package-One 8x10, Four 5x7 prints for $49.95
Graduation Dress Code:
Our female graduates are required to wear a dress (no strapless or backless) or dark dress pants and dark shoes under CTHS purple robe. Blue jeans are not acceptable for this formal ceremony. Block heels, wedges and flats are all recommended. No flip-flops, slippers, or sneakers will be allowed.
Our male graduates are required to wear black or very dark slacks with dark shoes/dark dress boots under CTHS purple robe. Long sleeve dress shirts with ties are traditionally worn. Blue jeans are not acceptable or this formal ceremony.
All shoes must be dark in color (Navy, black, brown.) No flip-flops, slippers or sneakers.
Please note, there is a check-in process at graduation for dress code to ensure that these guidelines are followed.