Payment and Financial Aid
Students are responsible for paying tuition and book costs for dual credit courses. Please refer to the EMS ISD Dual Credit Policies, Procedures & Resources for specific information concerning cost and payment procedures. Students must set up a payment plan, or pay in full for courses according to deadlines set by TCC. If students do not pay for a course, they will be dropped from the course.
Payments are made directly to TCC once students have completed online registration for classes.
Payments in person at TCC
- Visit the Business Office on any TCC campus to make a payment in person.
- TCC Northwest Campus Business Services: 4801 Marine Creek Parkway, Fort Worth, TX 76179, WADM Building, Rm 1202A, 817-515-4729 .
- Due to COVID 19 Pandemic, please contact Business Services via phone to make arrangements.
- Login to your WebAdvisor account at wa.tccd.edu
- Click the "MyTCCTrack Registration" button.
- Click the "Financial Information" tab on the right side of the page, then click on "Make a Payment". Click here for instructions .
- Make your online payment in full, or set up a payment plan, if needed. Follow the prompts to post your payment.
Students may be eligible for a TCC Dual Credit Grant awarded by TCC. If you are requesting financial aid through TCC, you must complete a FAFSA application. Please refer to the instructions on the link below for specific steps. You must complete the form below and submit to the TCC Financial Aid Office. A new form must be completed for each semester. Students are responsible for working with the TCC Financial Aid Office. Forms can be emailed to NWfirstname.lastname@example.org using the student's TCC email account.
Dual Credit Enrollment Grant Application 2020-2021 (Use for Summer 2021 enrollment)
Dual Credit Enrollment Grant Application 2021-2022 (Use for Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 enrollment)
All payments must be made directly through TCC. We cannot accept payments at Boswell.
COVID 19 Relief
TCC has received funds from the Federal Government to help relieve financial stress for all students during the pandemic, and have made available $1000 grants to any TCC student who meets the eligibility requirements. All students have to do to be considered for one of these grants is listed below:
- Complete a 2020-2021 FAFSA (to qualify for the Summer 2021) and complete a 2021-2022 FAFSA (to qualify for Fall 2021) and indicate you would like it sent to TCC: fafsa.ed.gov
- Be enrolled in at least 1 TCC credit hour per semester
- Have an EFC <$8,501 as calculated by your FAFSA
- Have an unmet need >$999 (will be calculated by TCC)
If you meet these eligibility requirements, TCC will automatically award you a $1000 grant that will be awarded to you once the disbursement process begins. Be sure to complete both FAFSAs indicated above and indicate that you want them to sent to TCC as you could potentially qualify for one of these grants.