TCC Official Transcript Requests

  • You must request an OFFICIAL Transcript from TCC and turn in to Mrs. Bradshaw or your counselor if you take a class on the TCC campus or online that is not part of the academic dual credit list in the EMS ISD Dual Credit Handbook. This transcript allows your grade to be added to your SHS transcript. If you take a dual credit course on an EMS ISD campus, professors will provide grades to the campus. There is no need to submit an official TCC transcript if you take a course on an EMS ISD campus.

    There are two ways you can request your OFFICIAL Transcript from TCC: 
    1. (Recommended because it is much faster!) Go to the TCC Registrar's office and request a paper copy be handed to you, then bring it to SHS. 
    2. (This option could take up to three weeks.) Login to your TCC Webadvisor account and follow these steps:
    1. Login to WebAdvisor
    2. Select “Students”
    3. Select “Request Official Transcript” under Academic Links
    4. Have your transcript be to: Saginaw High School, Attention: Cathy Bradshaw, 800 N. Blue Mound Rd, Saginaw, TX  76131 or if email is an option:


    1. Go to the Registrar’s Office at the TCC NW Campus and request a copy of your official transcript.
    2. Bring your transcript to Cathy Bradshaw or your counselor at SHS.