• Requesting Credit for Out of District Learning
    To receive comp credit for out-of-district learning, you MUST get PRIOR APPROVAL from your principal or appropriate supervisor. After the workshop or training, you must upload your certificate of completion and request course credit through Eduphoria! Workshop.
    Examples of out-of-district learning are:
    • Region XIII
    • College courses
    • Conferences
    • AVID, IB, AP training

    ***Important Notice: Credit will be denied if your certificate is not uploaded. 
    Please follow the directions carefully.

    Here's a resource to help you with this process: