• New Student Registration
    Welcome to Saginaw High School, home of the Rough Riders! 
    See registration information HERE
    Once you have filled out the online registration form, please call the school (817-306-0914) to make an appointment to register your student.
    Please have your paperwork completed prior to your appointment time and be sure to bring the necessary documentation with you.  If you do not have all necessary paperwork ready, your appointment will be rescheduled to the next open appointment date/time.
    To enroll you will need the following:
    • Student's Birth Certificate
    • Student's Social Security Card
    • Current Immunization Records (Please note that your registration may be delayed if you do not have these records)
    • Original & Current Utility Bill in Parent's Name along with a matching address on a Valid Texas Driver's License or Identification Card
    • Freshmen: Student's Final 8th grade report card, 8th grade STAAR Scores & Withdrawal form from last school of attendance.
    • Sophomores, Juniors, or Seniors need: a transcript (and schedule once school has started), STAAR Scores & Withdrawal Form from last school of attendance.

    Note: If student lives with someone other than a parent, additional notarized paperwork is required.

    Residency Verification is Required for All Students

    As a public school system, EM-S ISD schools welcome all students who live within the boundaries of the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw Independent School District and meet state age and health requirements.

    Students may not be enrolled in the district if they do not provide proof of residence in the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD.  Failure to provide adequate information will result in immediate removal of students and may subject parents/guardians to payments of costs of educational services.

    Acceptable Documents include:
    One of the documents below PLUS a copy of driver's license with matching address information.
    •Original Utility Bill in Parent's Name (Gas, Water or Electric)

    •Mortgage/Rent Receipts for Current or Previous Month
    •Lease Agreement (not hand-written) signed by all parties
    •Deed of Sale

     Unacceptable Documents include:
    •Property tax statement

    •Copied Utility Bill

    •Phone Bill

    •Cable Bill