• Request to See the Intervention Counselor

     Students may request to see the Intervention Counselor several different ways. 
    1. Request forms are located at the front office of both HMS and PVMS.  
    2. Online by clicking the above link.  This will email Mrs. Fond, requesting to see her.  Please include your name, ID # and school. 
    3.  Letting a teacher know that you need to speak with Mrs. Fond.