• Employees are encouraged to discuss their concerns through informal conferences with the person with whom they have the concern.
    If your concerns are not resolved by contacting your supervisor, you should contact the building administrator. Most times this will be the campus principal, director, or other administrator. You will be directed to begin the grievance process as outlined in Board Policy DBGA Local. 
    Click here to download an Employee Grievance Packet.