Project Graduation - SNAG
Dear Senior Parents,
We have been hard at work on the CTHS Class of 2020 Project Graduation, and we are so excited to announce our event will be held at PINSTACK Las Colinas the night of May 30/31, 2020!! Check out the fun our kids will have: https://pinstackbowl.com
CTHS Project Graduation Board Members
President: Heather Moses
Vice President: Dee Lee
Secretary: Gina Maile
Treasurers: Marissa Vantrease and Erika Molina
Sponsorships: Kristen Autry
Staff Liason: Marcie Duley
A special thank you to our Sponsors, thus far, who have helped us secure our venue:
- Best Wire & Cable - Low Voltage Distributors
- Four2One Holdings, LLC
- Double Eagle's
- Summit Casing Equipment
We also want to thank our newest parent donations from the Broadnax’s, Faria’s, Lackey’s, Matthew’s, Norton/Yeagar’s and Slaboda’s!
We are also requesting parental support both through volunteering at fundraisers and a donation request of $25 (parent donation form is attached)
If you work for a company that might be interested in supporting Project Graduation with either money, door prizes or goody bag items, please email CTHSProjectGraduation@gmail.com .
As we gear up for the holiday shopping season, we are excited to announce that we officially have an Amazon Smiles account. Please select “Cths Snag” and a percentage of your purchases will benefit us. It is absolutely free to you so shop away this season and support our Seniors at the same time!
Amazon Smiles https://smile.amazon.com/ch/35-2565851
Our goal is to raise $20,000 to provide our graduating class a safe event, with transportation, security, door prizes and plenty of food and revelry!
- 11/15 Rummage Sale set up – we need trucks, muscle, unpackers, stagers and comic relief. If there is just one event we need the most help with, THIS is THE one!!! Thank you in advance for any and all help you can provide!!!
11/16 RUMMAGE SALE!! We need cashiers, concession cashiers, merchandise police (😊), muscles for large item loading and people to help pack up the unsold items. ALSO, we need plastic bags for sales, please drop them off either Friday night or Saturday morning.
12/7 Breakfast with Santa – we really need the students to volunteer as the hosts, servers and bussers. It really is a fun event so please encourage your child to sign up to help.
1. Please share this link with friends, family, coworkers, neighborhood Facebook pages, etc.: to purchase tickets online: http://buytickets.at/cthsprojectgraduation/318955
2. If you would like to pickup tickets to sell using cash, please email: CTHSProjectGraduation@gmail.com
3. If you would like to decorate Santa’s chair and area, please email us: CTHSProjectGraduation@gmail.com
- 12/7 Charmers Craft Show – 10am – 4pm – we will be selling popcorn and custom-made shirts
Do you have a truck and would be willing to pick up items on an as-needed basis? Please email CTHSProjectGraduation@gmail.com
Please sign up here for students and parents: VOLUNTEER SIGN UP
Seniors can sign up without their parent and vice versa. We can also sign off on any volunteer hours needed. And, if you cannot do the whole shift, that is okay, we would just love to see you (please notate on the sign-up).
All meetings start at 7 pm in the CTHS cafeteria on the 1st Monday of every month:
- November 4
- December 2
- January 6
- February 3
- March 2
- April 6
- May 4
- June 1
If you have questions, know a company that would like to be involved, have time to help or anything else, please e-mail us at CTHSProjectGraduation@gmail.com.
We thank you for your help and support as we prepare to celebrate each of these amazing kids!